Hear expert review and interpretation of the latest findings for treating HR+/HER2- advanced breast cancer with CDK4/6 inhibitors in this webinar from the San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS), Texas, US, 10–14 December 2019.
Dr Fátima Cardoso, Director of the Breast Unit of the Champalimaud Clinical Center in Lisbon, Portugal, considers the key research findings from SABCS 2019 and discusses the optimal use of CDK4/6 inhibitors for patients with HR+/HER2- advanced breast cancer
The information in this activity is intended for oncologists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals involved in the treatment of patients with breast cancer.
After watching this touchCONGRESS Webinar, you should be able to:
- Describe the role of CDK4/6 inhibitors in the context of the current and evolving treatment landscape for patients with HR+/HER2- advanced breast cancer
- Evaluate the importance of selecting the optimal treatment based on the individual patient, and the challenges around subsequent sequencing of therapy
- Summarize the importance of managing the safety profiles of CDK4/6 inhibitor therapy, and recognize the significance of the multidisciplinary team in optimizing patient outcomes and maintaining on-treatment benefits
- What are the latest data for CDK4/6 inhibitors in patients with HR+/HER2- advanced breast cancer? Exploring extended and sub group analyses for further insights
- Research for biomarkers for CDK4/6 treatment response that can be applied in clinical practice continues. What do the latest results show?
- How do the benefits of CDK4/6 inhibitors translate to the daily clinic? Focus on evidence from real-world studies.
Please feed back on this touchCONGRESS Webinar on the following:
(scale 1–5, 1 strongly disagree; 5 strongly agree).
TouchCONGRESS Expert Interviews
Watch a series of internationally renowned expert specialists from Europe, the US and Japan discuss emerging data for advanced breast cancer from the SABCS 2019 and their potential implications for optimizing treatment decisions in clinical practice.Watch Now